I am a first time homebuyer, HELP! We are looking to buy a home in Bushwick (I live here already) ready to

Asked by Helpme, 11237 Sun May 10, 2009

move in, 2 family in Bushwick or canarise my friend lives our there but she said stay by the letter is nicer, My family and I dont drive so we need not to live so far from the subway, I looked at a couple of places on 90's 89's area, bus to subway, not to bad. $400,00 under no short sale,sellers has to be will to pay cc.

Answers

8
Rhonda Holt, Agent, New York, NY
Tue May 19, 2009
My office is having a 1st Time Home Buyer Seminar on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 between 7 - 8:30 p.m and we will have refreshments. We will also distribute a list of available properties as well. Come out and see us and we can sit down and discuss your needs.
KB Collins, , Queens, NY
Sun May 17, 2009
CONGRATULATIONS! Home ownership is a dream of many and today it actually may be at the grasp of those who in the past could not qualify. Do not be fooled it is a great time for first time home buyers with good employment to buy a home. Since the foreclosure earthquake and the after shocks are not over, you may be able to find a great deal now!

Best of luck with your search and remember Keller Williams when you need an agent who can find you the right home...

KB Collins
Attorney / Broker
New York City
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon May 11, 2009
Dear Helpme:

There are many homes avialable in the price range and area that you are looking in. If you contact a professional agent in Brooklyn you should not have a problem locating a house.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know ( I am also a licensed real estate salesperson).

Mitchell Feldman
Associate Broker
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Mon May 11, 2009
Congratulations on looking for a home and taking advantage of all the wonderful benefits of home ownership. I would suggest that you work with a buyer broker. A buyer broker or certified buyer representative will be representing YOU in the transaction, not the SELLER. This will put you in a better position to find the best possible home at the best possible price. By law, if you are working with a seller's or broker's agent, that agent cannot give you guidance on best possible resale value, what offers to put, etc. I am a Certified Buyer Representative but work mostly in Suffolk County. If I can assist you in finding a home or answering any questions you may have, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Associate Broker
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Elaine Cooper, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon May 11, 2009
Hi Helpme,

Give me a call and I'll help you find a property you can afford in an area with great transportation.

Elaine Cooper
Realtor(r)
Weichert HP Greenfield
917-544-2662
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Dear Helpme,

I have been helping people buy their first homes for many years. I'd like to offer my tried-and-true Step-by-Step advice for First-Time HomeBuyers, and I wish you luck in your search.

First steps:

1. Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

2. Get a referral to a good, local, real estate attorney. Call the attorney, retain the attorney so you have her information handy when you make an offer. Having that information at time of offer helps you demonstrate to the Seller how serious you are, and they will consider your offer with more interest.

3. Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

4. Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
Rhonda Holt, Agent, New York, NY
Wed May 13, 2009
In order for me to help you, please give me a call at my office 718-692-4444. I would like to speak to you to further qualify you and to understand more of what you need in a home.
Web Reference:  http://www.KandHhomes.com
Everett Perry, Agent, Fresh Meadows, NY
Mon May 11, 2009
take a look at my website?

how can i reach you?
Web Reference:  http://www.uvpinc.net