I am a first time home buyer and looking for a home in the westchester area. Where should i look?

Asked by Denise, New York, NY Tue Mar 18, 2008

Answers

1
Anthony Marc…, Agent, New Rochelle, NY
Tue Oct 21, 2008
I am a life-long resident of the City of New Rochelle. There are may reasons to look for a home here including proximity to NYC, billions of dollars in new development in our downtown including a completed Trump Plaza and 2 Avalon Communities rental buildings with approximately 1000 new tenants, an awsome entertainment complex called New Roc, an amazing ecclectic dining experience, a multi-cultural and diverse community with many different houses of worship, miles of waterfront with access from many city and county parks including 2 beaches, a municipal marina for the boating enthusiasts, plenty of senior assisted living facilities for loved ones, a great school system just to name a few. If you are interested in taking a tour of New Rochelle, please contact me. I promise to show you the good and bad that New Rochelle has to offer so you can make an intelligent decision.

P. Anthony Marciano, Broker
www. Century21Marciano.com
Anthony Marciano, Broker
http://www.Century21Marciano.com