I am a first time home buyer.Looking preferably for a condo or townhouse.2 or 3 bedrooms with minimum of 2 full bathrooms. Where do I start?

Asked by nicoleandrea001, Columbia, SC Fri Aug 9, 2013

Answers

12
Jackie Griff…, Agent, Columbia, SC
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Just previewed three great condos/townhouses yesterday - great prices!!
Let me know if you are still interested and I can share their addresses with you.

Jackie
803-260-6555
Deborah Stra…, Agent, Columbia, SC
Sat Aug 10, 2013
Hi!
I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Saturday! As a real estate agent I specialize in first-time home buyers and would be happy to assist you through the entire process from beginning to the end. I will not only assist you but explain everything, giving you the knowledge to feel comfortable with the process and satisfied and secure with your decisions in the end.

You can reach me seven days a week at: 803-422-3567 or dstratton@russellandjeffcoat.com. My clients have access to me Monday through Sunday. I look forward to hearing from you, as I will make this a positive experience!

Deborah Stratton
Russell and Jeffcoat Real Estate Inc.
803-252-6332/422-3567
Jackie Griff…, Agent, Columbia, SC
Fri Aug 9, 2013
By asking this question you have actually made the first step. Congratulations!!!!

Next you should make contact with a lending agent who will make sure you are looking for a home in the right price bracket.

As an agent, who specializes in the area you have an interest in, I would be more than happy to give you a list of possible lenders to consider and explain their differences. I would also be able to discuss with you the various incentive programs available to you as a first time home buyer.

It would be my pleasure to guide you through the entire process and help make your home purchase a super exciting experience!
Call, text or email whenever you are ready to get the ball rolling and get all your questions answered.................
Jackie Griffin
803-260-6555
jackiedg@aol.com
Page Latham, Agent, Columbia, SC
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Nicole,

The first step is to talk with a lender and get prequalified for a loan. I have a couple names and numbers of reliable lenders you can talk to.

I also have two town homes in the Forest Acres area you might be interested. Send me an e-mail and I can send you the details.

Page Latham
Real Estate Professional
Russell and Jeffcoat Real Estate, Inc.
Office 803-782-9171
pagelatham@aol.com
Web Reference:  http://www.pagelatham.com
James Willia…, Agent, Columbia, SC
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Hi, I would be honored to help you find what you are looking for in a home. You can reach me at 803-467-1165.
bill sinnett, Agent, Columbia, SC
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Condos can be tricky depending on where you would like to locate. Certain ones have limited financing options etc... I have experience in that area and would like to help you with the process. My name is Rebecca Nelson. Give me a call and we can discuss all options. My number is 803-269-7888. First time buyers are so much fun because they are always so excited.
Brad Aull, Agent, Columbia, SC
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Hi, Nicole-
I would be happy to help you through the process. I have several lenders that can assist you with the pre-approval process. Feel free to give me a call at your convenience!

Brad Aull

ColumbiaLand Realty
1313 Percival Road
Columbia, SC 29223

803-447-4256 cell
803-787-8437 office
803-782-0089 fax
http://www.columbialandrealty.net
Kris Deaton, Agent, Irmo, SC
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Hi Nicole,

I have the perfect home for you that I could show you this weekend! Give me a call at 803-518-0109 or email kdeaton1@sc.rr.com. Send me your email address and forward the listing to you. I'll also send you my Buyer's Services Presentation. By the way, I love working with first time home buyers!

Kris Deaton, Realtor
Exit Real Estate Solutions
kdeaton1@sc.rr.com
kris.searchingcolumbia.com
Eric Moore, Agent, Columbia, SC
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Nicole,

Give me a call I'll be glad to help.
Visit my website at http://www.eric.searchingcolumbia.com

Thank you
Eric Moore
Exit Real Estate Solutions
803-316-7187
Ira Caesar, Agent, Blythewood, SC
Fri Aug 9, 2013

You can give me a call and I will be happy to assist you!!
Jay Luebke, Agent, Alpharette, GA
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Nicole,

My name is Jay Luebke and I am a buyers specialist with The Art of Real Estate. We are a real estate team working under Prudential Midlands, and have some great credentials. We are currently the #1 team in Columbia and have many many years of experience in the home buying and selling industry. Working as a team makes us unique because each member on our team specializes in a specific part of the transaction, making us very good at our jobs.

The first step would be to get pre-approved for a loan so that you know where to begin your search. It is never fun to find your dream home, and then find out that it is not financially feasible. I work closely with some great lenders in Columbia and would be glad to get you in contact with them.

The step after that would be to meet with me and discuss the home buying process in detail. We would go over everything that you need to know about loans, contracts, and the costs associated with purchasing a home. Just in case you dont know, as a buyer, you do not pay anything for the help of a Realtor. Agents are paid by the seller, so you are getting our help for free. When working with the Art Team, you are also getting the help of 8 experienced real estate agents for free.

I would encourage you to give me a call and we can discuss this a little bit more. My cell phone number is 549.6939. I will be happy to speak with you any time and get you set up to meet with us and begin the process.

Thanks, and Ill look forward to hearing from you!

--
Jay Luebke
The Art of Real Estate
Prudential Midlands Real Estate
Tanya Ess-Yo…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Fri Aug 9, 2013
I would contact your local remax real estate agent (please see link provided below) to get some information on some recommended lenders.