Home Buying in Callahan>Question Details

Jhncoltrane, Home Buyer in Callahan, FL

I am a first time home buyer, I have purchased a home from an individual who is holding my mortgage. I need

Asked by Jhncoltrane, Callahan, FL Tue Jun 16, 2009

to do some major repairs to the home, I was wondering if the state of Florida had any programs I could receive help with this?

Help the community by answering this question:


It is call a 203K loan in which you would include the repairs. Since you already purchased the house I am not sure you could change it. You can go to HUD gov website and it a list of approved lenders for 203K loan. The link is http://www.hud.gov/ll/code/llslcrit.cfm . Just type in Jacksonville and it will bring up a list. Hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 4, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer