I am a cash buyer and an looking for a triplex or large home on the ocean in Melbourne Beach. Is there something under 1,000,000 that I am missing?

Asked by concerned in fl, Boca Raton, FL Wed Jan 13, 2010

Answers

14
gabriel palo…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Thu Feb 25, 2010
Yes,
Pompano Beach Florida.
P, , Palm Bay, FL
Thu Feb 25, 2010
Dear Concerned in Fl., With all of the answers that all of us experienced agents have given you. Have you contacted anyone as of yet ? You must also realize that all of us welcome tha abilty to help Concerned Buyers as yourself. I am hoping that you are working with someone at this time to lessen your burden.
As mentioned before, here is my contact information should you be truly interested; Also if you contact me I can use the MLS systems management system to send you the present properties avaiable and new one thaty come on the market directly to you. Please e-mail me with your parameters of of needs and wants.

Pete Dolci
ERA Showcase
peter.dolci @era.com
cell 321-480-2544
Lawrence Rus…, Home Seller, Melbourne Beach, FL
Wed Oct 7, 2015
I have a beautiful high and dry lot .82 acres overlooking ocean in Mark's Landing for $315,000. There are contractors building a large single family home next to me that may give you a great deal. I have pics on Zillow and will hopefully be listed on Trulia soon.
Richard, Home Owner, Crystal River, FL
Mon Aug 8, 2011
I have 2 tri-plexes in Clearwater, Florida that I am trying to get $325,000 for. They currently have 5 units rented
with leases and a person on site that is keeping them up for free rent on a 1 bed. There are 2 2 bedroom and 2 bath in each building and 2 1 bedroom 1 bath. I have 19 apartments in Crystal River that I am maintaining. I have had these 2 tri-plexes since 1994 and wish to retire completely. I also have a waterfront home on a canal to
King's Bay that is 3200 sq ft that I wish to downsize from and would like to sell for $500,000. Maybe even the apartments here also. I can be reached at 352-563-9857 if you are interested. Richard Schohl
P, , Palm Bay, FL
Sun Mar 21, 2010
Dear Concerned in FL.

Have you not chosen an agent to work with yet here in Brevard County? Your agent you mentioned before you were working with should be doing this for you. Not you going crazy looking for him.

I offered my services as I know many have, and I work here in Brevard, and have for a long long time. The agents here can help you more than your supposed agent down there. Just a word, do not hink we are going to make appointments to show you homes and then you give it to another agent in another county to try and geta full commision for. I wouldn't even give him a referral fee now. Stop asking the same questions and call one of us up here.
Joan Willis, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Sun Mar 21, 2010
There are many homes on the market to chose from. Give me a call 321-960-3577 or brevardsbestrealty@yahoo.com
Caryl Pomales, , 32951
Thu Feb 25, 2010
I have multiple oceanfront properties in the Melbourne Beach area. Please visit my website at http://www.321-412-3490.com. or call me at 321 412 3490.

Caryl Pomales, Realtor
Multi Million Dollar Producer
Web Reference:  http://www.321-412-3490.com
Rosemary Orn…, Agent, Westminister, MD
Thu Feb 18, 2010
I have a few properties that you may be interested in. Please contact me at 321-704-4202.
Thank You

Rosemary Orner
Premier Properties
Eric Larkin, Agent, Cocoa Beach, FL
Thu Jan 14, 2010
Presently there are several properties in the mls that could meet your needs. I would recommend beginning with this property: http://www.496098.EricLarkin.com listed for $799,000. Please let me know when you would like to schedule a private viewing.
P, , Palm Bay, FL
Wed Jan 13, 2010
Dear Concerned,
I found a property that has three buildings on it and has 7 bedrooms total and for under $800,000. The last answer I sen you had my contact info on it. Call me and I will send you the entire MLS lsiting with pictures and descriptions.
P, , Palm Bay, FL
Wed Jan 13, 2010
Mr. Concerned Home Buyer, You asked if you are missing some of the sales in the Melbourne Beach area for under a million. My first question would be, How are you looking? What have you observed on Realtor.com that you ahve to pay for that I can have sent to you at no cost? How big of a home are you looking for versus a Triplex. What are you thinking of doing with a large home?
May I offer my services to you with the Largest Real Estate Owned Company in Brevard County, with 7 Offices.

Please contact me by cell phone (321)480-2544 or by e-mail peter.dolci@era.com so I may send you the properties you are looking for.
Shirley Weems, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Wed Jan 13, 2010
Hello, I work for several banks and may have some foreclosures which may interest you. If you will, contact me so I may obtain some additional information from you and I will contact my asset managers to see if we have any properties fitting your requested criteria. Take care,
Shirley Weems, Realtor
321 368 3600
Connie Trinc…, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Wed Jan 13, 2010
Hi Concerned,

Here are ten listings that you may have not seen yet. The first one, as you'll notice, is not a triplex but has three buildings on the property. The other listings are homes that are under $1,000,000 and are directly on the ocean. If you would like more information about any of these or other properties in Brevard County, it would be my pleasure to provide it. Here is a link to the listings:

http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/b002tD6644.html

Andy Barclay
RE/MAX Elite
Accredited Buyer Representative
321.514.9862
Andy@ThinkAndy.com
http://www.ThinkAndy.com
Web Reference:  http://www.ThinkAndy.com
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Wed Jan 13, 2010
Concerned in Florida: I'm sure that one of the trulia agents familiar with Melbourne Beach will give you some choices. In Miami-Dade and Broward- I don't believe it exists.