I am a buyer looking for an experienced agent to advise me on making an offer on 29 Gregory Ave West Orange,

Asked by Michael, West Orange, NJ Mon Mar 31, 2008

NJ 07052. How should I approach this type of real estate acquisition? What should my offer(s) be? And Why?

Answers

3
Marc Paolella, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Mon Mar 31, 2008
It would be utterly irresponsible and incomprehensibly unprofessional, not to mention possibly constituting a licensing violation, for a real estate agent to publicly comment on a specific offer on a specific property without 1) being your buyers agent and having written permission to do so, 2) seeing the interior of the house in question and 3) figuring out the sellers true motivation. So, presuming the question is academic, and you are a real estate pro, you should know the approach in any case, correct?

-Marc
Web Reference:  http://www.marcpaolella.com
Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Tue Apr 1, 2008
Hi Michael.

I would be happy to answer your questions and provide you with comparable properties in the neighborhood. Contact me directly to discuss.

Thank you.

Gina Chirico
PNJP-Caldwell
973-228-1000 ext 132 (office)
973-715-1158 (cell)
GinaChirico@PruNewJersey.com
Bob DeMassi, , Essex County, NJ
Tue Apr 1, 2008
Michael,

West Orange is in my Direct ZONE OF INFLUENCE! My office is located in the next town. I would be happy to assist you in your offer. Please contact me so we can discuss the home, your needs & what West Orange has to offer. I would also do a Comparitive Market Analysis which would show you RECENT SALES in the area of Comperable homes!

Give me a call! & view my website for my qualifications.
Stay well~