I am a USA natonalized and live in California and want to buy a house in Georgia fot investment

Asked by Mayra Soria, Sherman Oaks, CA Sat Aug 18, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Habiba Drumm…, Home Buyer, Philadelphia, PA
Sat Sep 15, 2012
i own a home in GA that i am looking to sell. Please call me at 347-515-5743. Thanks.
0 votes
, ,
Sun Aug 19, 2012
For a traditional mortgage, you must either be a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident Alien, or a Non-Permanent Resident Alien with an acceptable Visa status.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
0 votes
Kaylane Pete…, Agent, Lithonia, GA
Sun Aug 19, 2012
Hi Myra first thing to do is speak with a lender if you haven't done so already.. Do you own property in California? Id love to be apart of your journey to find the perfect investment property for you. Kaylane Peters. Keller Williams Realty Metro Atlanta 504-373-9696
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more