I am a Canadian investor that is looking for assistance in purchasing multi-family units in the Rochester area. My budget is 100K.

Asked by Sanjay, Outside U.S. Wed Sep 5, 2012

What types of returns can I expect? What are the best rental neigbourhoods, etc? This is the type of info that I am looking for.

Answers

10
Rocket Props, Home Seller, Rochester, NY
Sun Jan 20, 2013
I have 8 residential income properties available for sale and I could offer seller financing since it may be difficult to get traditional financing as a foreign investor. Contact me for more details at rocketprops@gmail.com.
Curt Amesbury, Agent, Rochester, NY
Thu Jan 3, 2013
This is an excellent time to buy investment property in Rochester & Monroe County. Feel free to check out my web site at http://www.cemproperty.com

We offer property management services too.
Preffell, , Rochester, NY
Mon Dec 31, 2012
We are looking for Investors, we have commercial, individual and Doubles to sell call or write to us on this sight.
Nyee Nyee Tun, Home Buyer, Outside U.S.
Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi Sanjay, I own 2 multi family homes in Rochester, 2 & 3 family units, managed by a property manager, I live in Singapore. Willing to let go for 87k for both. Rentals are 1100 and 1500 per month. If interested you can contact me at nntun03@gmail.com,regards. NNTun
1-855-joe-bu…, , Rochester, NY
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Hi Sanjay,

We are also investors in Rochester, NY and work with other investors from Canada as well. We can help you navigate the market here and find you good deals for investments. We work with investor-friendly Realtors and the best real estate attorney in the city.

Call us at 1-855-JOE-BUYS and leave your number. We will return your call promptly to speak with you directly.

Joe & Pam
Franklin Bar…, Agent, Hilton, NY
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Call me, I am an investor and realtor in the Brockport/Rochester area. I can help you find what you are looking for.

Frank
585-259-0141
Check us out, we have commercials and doubles a store front 3,000sq.ft
Flag Mon Dec 31, 2012
Cathy Barton, Agent, Fairport, NY
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Hello Sanjay!

I am currently working with 4 different Canadian investors. There are many multi-family homes available in the Greater Rochester area. Some you might want and some that you might not want.
Let me know when you will be in town and we will get together to service you.

Cathy Barton, Broker
Allison James Estates and Homes®
Direct line: 585-586-8850
Direct email: cbarton@rochester.rr.com
Jean Evans, Agent, Bloomfield, NY
Thu Sep 13, 2012
Rochester is a great area to invest in since it is very stable and has good value. I would love to talk or meet with you to discuss properties for your investments. Since you are from Canada, I also do property management for people that purchase from me exclusively. Let me know when would be a good time to talk or call me at 585-410-8891 anytime. Jean Evans DCRE
Randy, , Rochester, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
I would need more information. I am a Realtor in Rochester and work with other investors. Feel free to give me a call at 585-354-0919. You can also send me an email at rgreen63@yahoo.com.
Bob Migliora…, Agent, Rochester, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
There are more questions in this question than can be covered in one simple message....Is your $100K budget your cash investment or the purchase price limit? What is your description of "return"? Your return is directly reflective of your risk tolerance and your willingnes to self manage.If you want to have an indepth discussion, please feel to contact me at 585 233 2033. I think I can help you but I need more data.