I am VERY desperate to get my son in the Gurnee School District.

Asked by ypha304, Gurnee, IL Mon Jul 9, 2012

Answers

4
John Walin, Agent, Libertyville, IL
Tue Jan 15, 2013
di you find a place to rent???
John Walin, Agent, Libertyville, IL
Mon Jul 9, 2012
if you have an executed contract or lease you can register your son for classes. Have you been looking for a purchase or rental? Do you live in Waukegan now, I see you marked home buying in Waukegan and asked about Gurnee. I can help you narrow your choices, provided you aren't looking at homes with another agent. i do not want to step on another agent toes, I suggest you pick one agent and share with them your search criteria and price range. You have a month/six weeks to find a place. You need to contact a lender for preapproval too. If renting, often that is as tricky credit check wise as buying a house!
JoEllen Schl…, , Libertyville, IL
Mon Jul 9, 2012
HI:I saw your posting, that you were wanting to have your son in Gurnee Schools. It doesn't specify if you meant the High School district or one of the two elementary districts. Please feel free to contact me . I've been an agent in the area since 1992, and live in the area in Waukegan that is in the Gurnee Schools. My e-mail is joellen@joellenshomes.com
Elizabeth Sp…, Agent, Barrington, IL
Mon Jul 9, 2012
What price range will you be looking in for a home? Are you looking for a single family or a townhouse?
single family..looking to buy or rent..no more than $1000...3 bedroom, 2 car garage..can't find anything..
Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012