I am Interested in 0 Montclair lot above the hospital in Santa Paula. The price appears to be way over priced! However, I would like to see the lots

Asked by twinnspys20, Santa Paula, CA Sun Jun 23, 2013

property lines to know what offer I would like to make. Where can I see a map on line that will give an acurate indication of where the lines land?

Answers

4
Stephanie &…, Home Buyer, Santa Paula, CA
Sun Aug 11, 2013
You can also reply to our email and we would be happy to send you more pictures.
Hi Jeff and Stephanie, I actually walked the lot. Yes it has a beautiful view but the fact is it is located way out in Santa Paula. I was thinking more in the area of $365,000. I also dont like the fact that it has very little usable space. My dirt guy mentioned that we would only be able to retain so much dirt to increase the pad size. Anyhow, we are going to continue to look for something that I will be able to build a home and a shop on.
Flag Fri Aug 30, 2013
Sun Aug 11, 2013
There are a couple of lots up at the top of the hill on Montclair. The premium lot at the very top is almost 2.5 acres with a view of nearly 365 degrees of mountains, city and out to the ocean. It is in a gated community of custom built houses. You need to build a 3000 sq. foot house and can put a guest house of 1000 square feet on the property. If you compare to similar lots in Ventura county, which are rare, you will find that it is actually a good buy. If you are still interested and would like more information and pictures, contact Ray De Silva at Troop Realty.
Ray De Silva
Mobile: (805) 444-3848
Office: (805) 388-9091
Broker: (805) 388-9091

Read more on REALTOR.com: Montclair Dr, Santa Paula, CA 93060 - Home For Sale and Real Estate Listing - realtor.com® http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Montclair-D…
Follow us: @REALTORdotcom on Twitter | Realtor.com on Facebook
But, it's in Santa Paula…..
Flag Fri Aug 30, 2013
Blanca Dover, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Let me know when you are available and I can show you the lots on Montclair and in the surrounding neighborhoods. I am very familiar with this area. I can bring the parcel maps with me so you can see where the property lines are and answer any questions that you may have.

Blanca Dover, REALTOR
Century21 Hometown Realty

Website: http://www.blancadover.com
Web Reference:  http://www.blancadover.com
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Sun Jun 23, 2013
I will be happy to email you a plat map for this parcel tomorrow. Land, because it is a cash deal, can fluctuate in pricing. I sold (represented the buyer) a 6.25 acre oranges/citrus (flat) parcel awhile back for $325K cash in the Bardsdale section of Fillmore. It was originally listed for $450K. Are you working already with a land expert?