I actually looked at this house and there is a spot for laundry but no hook-ups and it needs a new fuel oil tank in the basement.

Asked by Sxegen, Winhall, VT Sat Nov 10, 2012

3 old town rd, winhall

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095290453-3-Old-Town-Rd-Winh…

Answers

2
Carla.courto…, Home Owner, Bennington, VT
Sun Apr 14, 2013
That's funny because I have never shown my house to you and it has a brand new fuel tank and if you did truly see the house it has a washer and dryer in the same basement!! along with an art sink
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Nov 15, 2012
Hey Sxegen,

You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager