I Would like to know if condo at 5825 W Washington Blvd#1 60644

Asked by Etta M Turner, 60644 Thu Feb 24, 2011

Answers

4
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Feb 25, 2011
If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to go to when you have questions like this. Interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Paco Aramburu, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Feb 24, 2011
THIS WAS A GREAT FANNIE MAE OWNED 3BD/1.1BA CONDO IN A NEWLY RENOVATED BUILDING. HARDWOOD FLOORS, LARGE BEDROOMS, EXPANSIVE LIVING AREA, AND 1 CAR GARAGE.
IF YOU WANT OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE, AND THERE ARE MANY, LET ME KNOW. i KNOW WHERE TO BE CAUTIOUS AND PROTECT YOUR INTERESTS AND WHERE TO BE AGGRESIVE AND SEIZE THE BEST CHANCE
Marcin Talaga, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Feb 24, 2011
Etta,

I'm not sure what the end of your question was going to be, but I am going to assume that you wanted to know if it was still on the market. It is not. It sold in November.

Marcin
Marcin@conlonrealestate.com
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Feb 24, 2011
That sold in November of last year. Trulia is a poor site to search for property because it has outdated and inaccurate information. If you are serious about buying try realtor.com or my web site where you will see more 'real time' data.