I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO BUY A HOUSE IN HOUSTON. MY HUSBAND IS IN THE MILITARY AND WHEN HE COMES HOME WE WANT TO MOVE TO HOUSTON

Asked by Ruby Rios Ramirez, El Paso, TX Thu Oct 31, 2013

Answers

5
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Thu Feb 13, 2014
It is very easy to buy a house with cash anywhere, will you be paying with cash?
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Thu Feb 13, 2014
Hi Ruby, Have you considered what you will do when it comes to financing for you new home? Before you start looking for homes I strongly recommend you get pre-approved. This is important because it gives you an idea of the price range you can afford. Also, offers from individuals with pre-approvals are taken much more seriously. You should look into a VA loan. These loans are specifically for veterans and include great benefits. These benefits include zero down payment and competitive rates. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan you need so feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Trang Ly, , Houston, TX
Mon Nov 4, 2013
Ruby,

I'm the owner of Midtown Retreat Salon & Day Spa near downtown Houston and a realtor servicing Houston central area. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have in purchasing your new home in Houston.

Trang Ly
Keller Williams Realty- Metropolitan
(713) 820-1221
Email: trangly@yahoo.com
Website: trangly.kwrealty.com
Shaukatali K…, Agent, Katy, TX
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Hello Ruby,
Houses in Houston are very affordable compared to any other areas of USA.
Having said that we need to find out what you can afford and how are we ging to finance and
downpayment and closing costs etc.

Please call me and we can meet to consult. NO OBLIGATION.

Also please browse my web links here under for some great info of Hosuton and Katy area.

Thank you.
Kadibhai (Kadi)
Better Homes & Gardens Gary Greene, Realtor Katy/Houston
Phone: 832-228-7978
Fax: 281-646 1841
Email: kadi.kadibhai@garygreene.com
Web: http://www.har.com/kadi
"The highest compliment I am ever given is when
I am referred to your family & friends!"

Save on Electricity/Gas & get it for FREE http://www.EZNFree.energy526.com
Lucky Chan, Agent, Daly City, CA
Thu Oct 31, 2013
When thinking of buying a home,one of the first thing to do is review your budget and speak with a loan officer.