I Need help finding an affordable house to rent.

Asked by Jhines13, Houston, TX Wed Jun 13, 2012

Is there a honest professional who is able to help me find a house to rent that fits our budget? We are looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath in round rock or pflugerville TX. Our lease isnt up until the beginning of Nov. Please email me. jhines13@gmail.com

Answers

7
Loridecker69, Home Buyer, Round Rock, TX
Tue Apr 12, 2016
I need help to find a house to rent that has 4 bedroom 2 bathroom and allows pets with lows pet deposit and zone for waters middle school in Portsmouth Va. in the zip code 23707. my price range is 800 -1.200 a mouth
Mary Rodrigu…, Home Buyer, Dinuba, CA
Sun Jun 7, 2015
Need help to find a place I have 6 children and I have to move out by next month please help me
Oops I need help
Flag Sun Jun 7, 2015
Shaquitanunn, Home Buyer, Round Rock, TX
Fri Jul 5, 2013
Can you help me find a house
Yassie95, Home Buyer, Round Rock, TX
Tue Feb 26, 2013
i nned to find a house to rent in natomas 95835
Carla Pennin…, Agent, Georgetown, TX
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Please review my profile here or on my website. If you think we might be a good fit, I would be happy to talk to you. As someone mentioned earlier, it's too early to secure a property and have it available in Novermber, but it isn't too early to begin to learn the market in the areas where you are interested. I have an easy way for you to do that online.

Carla Pennington, Realtor(R)
Paula Thomas Real Estate Group
110 E. 8th Street
Georgetown, TX 78626
(512) 635-2117
CarlaPennington.com
Gabriella Ma…, Agent, Round Rock, TX
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Hi Jhines,
I will gladly help you locating the house for you. I work both areas of Round Rock and Pflugerville. I will email you.

Thank You,
Gabriella Marzorati
Keller Williams Realty- Round Rock
Greg Hodge, Agent, Round Rock, TX
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Why are you looking so early? Leases do not last more than a month in these parts. There is little to nothing that is on the market now that will be available in November.

That being said, I have a solution if you are interested contact me.

Greg