I NEED INF. 2161 TALLYHO LN

Asked by Jose R Rivera, Chicago, IL Sun Apr 8, 2012

Answers

2
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Dear Jose,

Tally Ho Lane is in one of my favorite Royal Palm Beach subdivisions. Palm Beach Plantation features a great location just off Southern for easy access to the city. Throw in some great floor plans in a guard gated community and great pricing you have a real winner. Unfortunately there is no home located at 2161 Tally Ho Lane so not sure what property you are referring to.

We do have 4 homes on Tally Ho Lane that are currently under contract and another that has sold over the past 90 days. The market is red hot so when new listing sod come on the market they are usually under contract almost immediately if they are in good condition and priced right. If you would like to discuss your particular situation and put together a plan to meet the housing needs of you and your family please feel free to contact me for a complimentary consultation.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Dan Kolt, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Sun Apr 8, 2012
What do you want to know?
Call my cell 561-635-9600
Dan Kolt the " DEAL MAKER "