I'M LOOKING FOR A SINGLE FAMILY HOME IN PALAM BEACH GARDENS WITH POOL/SPA AND SCREENED PATIO. ANY AGENTS?

Asked by niwel5252, Wellington, FL Wed Feb 13, 2013

Answers

10
Brian Grosch, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Sure can help you.

When can we meet?

Please let me know.

561*899*2337
Sun Jun 2, 2013
I would be very happy to be of assistance. This is my area of expertise. Please feel free to call me at 561-676-4747.
Trudy Murray
Prudential Realty, Realtor, RECS, TRC, SMS
825 US Highway One, Suite 110
Jupiter, Fl 33477
tmur3225@bellsouth.net
http://www.TrudyMurray.com
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Dear niwel,

The local real estate market in Palm Beach Gardens and the surrounding communities has been very strong with limited inventory of well priced homes in good condition. Further defining your individual goals is very important as there as today there are 466 single family homes with private pools on the market in Palm Beach Gardens with list prices starting as low as $160,000 and jumping all the way up to $12,500,000.

The best thing you can do is locate a qualified Realtor who can assist you in clearly defining your goals, paying close attention to not only location but budget and condition you are willing to accept. In this market you have to be ready to act quickly when the right opportunities present themselves. I would enjoy the opportunity to be on the list of Realtors® you interview be very happy to work with you towards meeting your goals.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Eoch64, Home Owner, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
My home, at 108 Beaumont Lane in Palm Beach Gardens has a large screened porch with Hot Springs spa/hot tub. Informaton is available on the internet about my home.
Melissa Kell…, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Hi there. I have a listing in Palm Beach Gardens in the Sanctuary that fits that criteria. Please email me at melissakeller99@yahoo.com and I will send you the listing. Thank you!
Debra Manuel, Agent, Palm Beach, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
I live in Palm beach Gardens, there are great communities like Crystal Pointe, Magnolia Bay, Evergrene, PGA National. Then if you want closer to the beach there is Ocean walk, and Olympus, Sea Colony and many others. I would be glad to set up a day and take you out to see 5 to 8 properties so that you get a general idea of what community you liked. Let me know when would be a good time.
Me email is Debram@goldenbearhomes.com
Drew Saporito, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Thanks for reaching out. You have some great options to choose from. The below link is my profile
if you would like to work with me, please do hesitate to give me a call. Best of luck!

http://www.trulia.com/profile/andrewsaporito/
Madison Coll…, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
I have a great home in PGA National that fits your description. If that doesn't work, I'm an expert in the Palm Beach Gardens area.

Please give me a call and I'd be more than happy to help you find your next home.

Madison Collum
Sotheby's International Realty
11601 Kew Gardens Avenue
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
561.309.2924 cell
Cristyle Egi…, Agent, Lake Park, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
I would be happy to help. I grew up in, live in and know the PBG area very well. I can be reached anytime at the email/number below. I look forward to hearing from you!

Cristyle Egitto
Perfect Location Real Estate
561.635.9497
cwood@palmbeachperfection.com
http://www.PalmBeachPerfection.com
Chris Krenz, , West Palm Beach, FL
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Hi, I would be happy to help you with your home search. I'm very familiar with PBG communities. Feel free to call me and we can set an appointment to meet in my office at Legacy Place and talk about your housing needs.
Best Regards, Chris Krenz

Keyes Real Estate
11290 Legacy Ave Suite 140
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl.
561-502-7677