I LIKE Huguenot Street,but are there any other 2br condos for sale?

Asked by Valerie, New Paltz, NY Sun May 27, 2012

Answers

7
Voices Member, , New Paltz, Ny 12561
Wed May 30, 2012
I will be lisitng a two bedroom condo on Chestnut Street in a matter of weeks. If you would like to call my office so that I may get your email address and send you pictures please do so within the hours of 9AM and 8PM.
The office number is 845-255-0019
Barbara Korabel
Broker/Owner
Four Seasons Realty Group
barbara,is it .33 miles or less to P & G's/EltingMem. Lib.? I know there RE CONDOS ON CHESTNUT STREET but they are about .66-a mile on N. Chestnut.
Flag Wed May 30, 2012
Laura Rose, Agent, New Paltz, NY
Mon May 28, 2012
Valerie,
As you can see, there are any number of local licensed professionals who can help you find your condo. Choose someone you think you will be comfortable working with. Feel free to call me, and check out my website:

http://www.lauraroserealestate.info

or call: (845) 255-9009
Sandy Reid, Agent, New Paltz, NY
Sun May 27, 2012
There are several 2 br condos for sale right now. I used to be the rental agent for that complex and lived in building 14. Give me a call and I can give you more info.

Sandy Reid
Westwood Metes & Bounds Real Estate LTD.
845-417-1314 cell
sandyreid.com - my website
Larry O'Toole, Agent, Kingston, NY
Sun May 27, 2012
Hi Valerie,
Yes, there are three 2-bedrooms for sale at the moment, ranging in price from $117,500 to $121,000. If you would like to see them, just give me a call.
Larry O'Toole
917-576-5832
Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty
larryandpony@aol.com
Barbara Cart…, Agent, New Paltz, NY
Sun May 27, 2012
Valerie

The MLS Id's you can search on Trulia are: 306235, 20121799, 20121513. If you are not working with an agent and have any questions or need additional information I would be happy to help.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.
Best Wishes
Barbara
Edwards Prop…, Agent, New Paltz, NY
Sun May 27, 2012
Hello Valerie,

Yes there are other options in the village. If you would like me to send you the listings please let me know. I would be happy to help!

Simone Edwards
845-249-8539
Barbara Cart…, Agent, New Paltz, NY
Sun May 27, 2012
Hello Valerie

Yes there are beautiful two bedroom condos in Town and Country that are on the market ranging from $117- 121K.

I will send you the listings with photos. If I can be further help, if you would like to take a look. My contact information will be on the listings.

Thank you for inquiring and the best of luck to you!
Barbara