I CAN DO TO NOT BE A VICTIM?

Asked by Juan Carlos Chavez, Sat Dec 28, 2013

I RENT A PROPERTY IN THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS 19911 NW 3rd PL MIAMI FL 33169, NEVER TELL ME MISTRESS THAT WAS IN FORECLOSURE PROPERTY, AFTER PAYING $ 1,600.00 PER MONTH MONTH AND DEPOSIT AND THE CONTINUOUS ME WANT TO LEAVE ME IN PAYING $ 800.00 COURT HOUSE ... I HAVE A ONE YEAR LEASE PROPERTY RENT WHEN WAS SOME DAMAGE AND NOW THEY WANT ME blame me ........ I CAN DO TO NOT BE A VICTIM?

Answers

5
anita haislip, Agent, miami, FL
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Your protected under the tenant protection act 2009. If you have a lease the must honor it unless they plan to move in themselves. And even then you have 3 months of paying fair market value for your home. If you do not pay you will lose your rights under the act ,and new owners can get a writ of possession and have you out rather quickly. If they did not provide you the tenant protection act at the start then you have a case and would consult a attorney.
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Sun Dec 29, 2013
Consult with an attorney .
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Dec 29, 2013
Manny Vidal,…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Dec 28, 2013
Did you hire a realtor to aide you on the lease agreement?
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Dec 28, 2013
If you have a lease agreement, the new owner should honor the lease given that you agreed to a fair market rental. Was the property foreclosed by the Lender? There are many options to occupants of foreclosed properties. Please visit my profile and email me so we can further discuss. If you feel that you are in need of an attorney then you should also consult one.