I AM TRYING TO RENT A HOME, BUT I HAVE BAD CREDIT. ANY SUGGESTIONS??

Asked by Msandrade, Placentia, CA Sun Jul 1, 2012

Answers

12
Tarek Azar’s answer
Tarek Azar, Agent, Yorba Linda, CA
Mon Jul 2, 2012
We have a property that is available right now in Santa Ana if you're interested we can review your application and cosider you! Its a single family residence: 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths with an attached 2 car garage! Let me know...

Tarek
I am looking for a place in Chino preferably but willing to go to either La Habra, Brea, Montebello, Placentia CA. email is jackiesierra76@gmail.com
Thank you Jackie
Flag Wed Oct 21, 2015
I am very interested and would like to rent ASAP prompt payment is not an issue but credit is please email me if you have anything available and are willing to work with us s87kincaid@yahoo.com
Flag Tue Jul 29, 2014
I am looking for a place in Santa Ana. Do you have anything available?
Flag Tue Mar 18, 2014
Eduardo Bece…, Agent, Placentia, CA
Wed Jul 10, 2013
There are plenty of landlords that are willing to consider less than perfect or bad credit; other compensating factors also help. I have helped many people rent homes when their credit is bad. We can help you rent one of our properties currently listed for lease :) 951-712-7372
Hi, how can I go about doing this? We are looking to rent/own with not so good credit.
Flag Fri Oct 20, 2017
I need help!! I will call you tomorrow.
Flag Mon May 25, 2015
Tim Hulme, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Tue Jul 8, 2014
If cash flow is not a problem, many traditional property managers/landlords will consider a two-month security deposit equivalent (legal max here in Virginia) to offset the sub-credit situation. If that's overwhelming, perhaps a family member would consider a co-sign on the lease. For the long term, of course, work with a bonafide, credit-repair list - many local lenders will help you know WHAT you need to do to fix poor scores, and it won't cost you anything. They, of course will be grateful for your mortgage business in return, when the time comes! : ) Hope this helps, and good luck! Tim
Robert Ross, Agent, Anaheim, CA
Sun Jul 1, 2012
It all depends on what is on your report. Now a days there are a lot of people who make good income and are responsible people but had just went through a hard times like divorce or a foreclosure/ short sale. I leased my income property to a Bad Credit Tenant and it has been great. 3 years now with not 1 problem.

Also CASH is king. If you have the cash to pay a large deposit or 6 month to 1 year in advance they might look past the bad credit. Not as likely but its a possibility.
Trillestjaye, Home Buyer, Placentia, CA
Tue Jul 18, 2017
Looking for a home to rent . credit aint to good just wondering if there is any help out there to get my family in a home. Please msg me with any information that would help out. Thanks
From san antonio tx
Flag Tue Jul 18, 2017
cordasco.reg…, Renter, Glendale, AZ
Tue Jan 13, 2015
I live in Glendale Arizona and my Credit is not good. I am looking to rent a house. My phone number is 480.243.2707.
mel41wil, Renter, Spring Hill, FL
Tue Jul 8, 2014
I'm trying to rent a home in or around Raleigh, N.C. my husband is in the military and we have an eviction on our background but not on our credit report, The eviction came before he went into the military and we plan on paying it off in the next couple of day's it will be payed off in less than a year, is there anyone who can point me in the right direction on how to proceed with renting a home in this area with bad credit and an eviction and how and if i can remove the eviction once we pay it off. Thank You.
jmbarillalaw…, Home Buyer, Placentia, CA
Thu Jul 3, 2014
I was trying to buy a home but that's nearly impossible when someone steals your identity.

My option is to Rent but everywhere I apply my application get's denied. My husband & have okay credit but were victims of stolen identity. I have an attorney and police reports but even with that information haven't found a place most places don't take co-signers. jmbarillalaw2012@yahoo.com looking for a place in orange, tustin area
reiresources, Renter, Placentia, CA
Sat Mar 1, 2014
Akeisha, Renter, Nashville, TN
Mon Jun 10, 2013
If you don't have a family or friend who would be willing to act as your co-signer/guarantor, look for a company who would step forward like EZ Lease Rentals. Their service is excellent. I am one of the people that they helped with leasing property and credit issues.
Allie Lenard, Home Buyer, Washington, PA
Mon May 6, 2013
I suggest you check out companies out there that can help you rent a home even with bad credit. One reliable company would be EZ Lease Rentals. A personal recommendation as I've tried them already. They don't ask for too much requirements, all you have to have is a monthly income of at least $4000, it can be you and your partner's income combined and you should have no criminal record as well, and that's it! They provide their service in a very reasonable fee!
Darrell D. D…, Agent, Schertz, TX
Sun Jul 1, 2012
As a landlord that has had many applicants try to rent from me, bad credit means that someone - regardless of the reason - has trouble paying their bills and is ok with using other peoples money without paying them back. The score is tied to risk. In my experience, risk relates to time and money to evict a non paying tenant. So my advice is to get your scores up or find someone that doesn't mind renting to someone that has a track record of not paying.....