Karina Santi…, Home Buyer in Clayton, NC

I AM INTERESING TO FIND A HOUSE IN CLAYTON NC, NO OVER THAN $94,000 3 BED ,2 bath,more than 1250 square feet

Asked by Karina Santiago, Clayton, NC Mon Mar 3, 2008

and zip code 27520 no mobile home,no older than 1999.

Answers

7
Carmine Bond…, , 27520
Wed Oct 20, 2010
Call me at 919-255-8986 and I will be glad to help you find a house in thet price range.

Carmine Bondatti
Coldwell Banker Advantage
Jennifer Bra…, , Garner, NC
Mon Feb 8, 2010
There are 2 properties in the 27520 zip code that are priced under 100K. Is there a reason you need this zip code -- school job etc? If you expand you search to Willow Springs, Garner & all areas of Clayton -- there are 7 homes that meet your budget.-- and you can still use the 100% USDA financing program. If you are able to save 3.5% down payment there are even more choices. It is a tough price range -- very competative and the great buys sell very quickly.

I would be happy to help.
Jennifer Marks, Broker
Real Living Realty Experts
919 210 6295
Jim, , Real Estate Developer
Wed Mar 5, 2008
One other thing, depending on your time-fram I do know of a loan program offerd by a non profit here in Raleigh that may work for you. It has no app. fee, no many down and is 100% financing. Also the rate is always 1 point below everyday rates. It does take a while to get (3 to 5 months) so that's why I was wondering when you wanted to buy. Lastly this a loan that is tailormade for people with past credit issues.
Jim, , Real Estate Developer
Wed Mar 5, 2008
Hello to everyone who has responded. I just want you folks to all know I am building new homes in Clayton starting at $100,000. This model has 3 bed 2 baths is located 18 min. from Raleigh. It is less than 2 two min. from Cooper Elementary school and Clayton High School. Less than 1 min. from downtown and mainstreet. The homes which range in price from $100,000 to about $135,000 all come with decks, stovetop microwave, dishwasher, lighting upgrades, central air and many finish extras that make these homes unlike any other at this price range. Please contact me if you would like to know more information. As for the person who was looking for the home in the mid 90's...if you can come up just a little I will work with you. What is your time-frame? Again if anyone has any questions please let me know. My email is bullfroghomes@hotmail.com or feel free to call me at 919 441 8342.
Michael Colv…, Agent,
Tue Mar 4, 2008
Hi
There are not too many that meet your criteria, however I would set you up on My Agent On Line and it will send you new properties as they become available as well as let you search surrounding areas.
Michael
Penny Parker, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Karina,

I just did a search for you and not one single family home came up in that zip code with your criteria.

There are homes available in this price range in other areas or you could change your criteria a little to be in that zip code.

You can contact me below if you would like more information.
Laura Grace, Agent, Pittsboro, NC
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Hi Karina,
There were not many to choose from under 100K, that were not moblie homes. I am sending a link that has a home that was very close to your criteria. I hope it is helpful to you.
http://trianglelistings.marketlinx.com/SearchDetail/Scripts/…
Are there other areas you might consider?
Laura
Web Reference:  http://www.LGRealtor.com