Angelica, Home Buyer in Arleta, CA

I AM A FIRST TIME BUYER AND I AM PUTTING 20% DOWN PAYMENT WOULD I HAVE POSSIBILITIES TO PURSHASE

Asked by Angelica, Arleta, CA Wed Nov 4, 2009

BUYING A HOME

Answers

6
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Dear Angelica,
It would be best for you to meet with a Realtor who can work with you to see if your income would allow you to qualify for a home loan. That would be the first step for you.
Home Buyer H…, , Tallahassee, FL
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Hello Angelica;

I strongly suggest you explore your options. You will still need to qualify for a home loan unless you pay cash for the entire house.

You leave many details out with your question. Consider doing some research on loan options.

Please do not rush this process. It's the biggest purchase you will make in a lifetime so be sure you have all the facts before jumping in.

Home Buyer Help
Liliana Alfo…, Agent, Studio City, CA
Wed Nov 4, 2009
Hi Angelica,
There are many possibilities for first time home buyers. I would need to gather more specific information to help you make an informed decision. If you would like to discuss your options in detail, please email or call me.

Liliana Alfonso
Dilbeck Real Estate
Sherman Oaks
818-414-0396
liliana.alfonso@dilbeck.com
Dot Chance, Agent, Burbank, CA
Wed Nov 4, 2009
Hi, Angelica:

Please let me know if you need a referrals to some lenders. Your ability to purchase will be based on income, credit scores and funds. FHA offers a 3.5% down payment loan.

If you have any other questions please let me know!

All the best to you!
Web Reference:  http://www.DotChance.com
Zoe Morillo, , American Canyon, CA
Wed Nov 4, 2009
Angelica, have you talked with a loan officer yet? If not, go to your bank and speak with a loan consultant and discuss with him/her different types of loan programs and most importantly to find out what your "purchasing power". During the process, please keep in mind what is the "monthy mortgage payment" you are going to be comfortable with.
Emelia Sanch…, , Ontario, CA
Wed Nov 4, 2009
Angelica, you need to speak to a lender. Your down payment is not the only factor in obtaining a loan to purchase. Your income and your debt also play a role.