IS THERE A GOLF CORSE?

Asked by Megan Eyler, Ramona, CA Fri Aug 23, 2013

Answers

6
JR Thrasher, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sun Aug 25, 2013
San Vicente offers a challenging 18 holes with a Par 72, measuring in length 5,501 – 6,633 yards. San Vicente is considered to be one of the most scenic San Diego golf courses.

Mt. Woodson fairways are usually in good shape as are the greens. It is pretty easy to get a tee time. They also have GPS on the golf carts so that is helpful. No driving range however so you need to warm up ahead of time. There is a small putting green but no chipping area.

There are currently 103 homes for sale near these two golf courses. Click the link in the web reference below for pictures and details on each home.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
Cecilia Tayl…, Agent, Poway, CA
Wed Oct 30, 2013
Megan,

I noticed you received a ton of right information in this thread. So yes you do have some real nice golf courses in Ramona. Have you found a home yet? I would love to help you. Shoot me an email, or give me a call. Thanks!

Cecilia Taylor
Cecilia@realestatekingsofcalifornia.com
619.339.4910
Kari Shea, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Hi Megan,

As an FYI, we have frequently played both of these courses and they are great golf experiences.

If you are looking for a home in the area and love golf, both courses offer a variety of homes line the fairways or the golf course areas.

We hope you find what you are seeking,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
National Association of Realtors
CA DRE License 01713506
, ,
Sun Aug 25, 2013
Looks like you got some really helpful answers below. Let me know if you need a purchase loan for a property because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Marcie Sands, Agent, Poway, CA
Sun Aug 25, 2013
Megan,

There are two golf courses in Ramona. In the San Diego Country Estates you will find the San Vicente Golf Course, and at Mt. Woodson you will find the Mt. Woodson Golf Course.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
760-644-1562
Media Fettin…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat Aug 24, 2013
Hello Megan,

Let me know where you're looking for a golf course and I'll help you find a home nearby.

Media Fettinger
Century 21 Award
MFettinger@century21award.com