IS FHA LENDING WITH A CREDIT SCORE OF 561?

Asked by Brian S., 36801 Thu Apr 16, 2009

Answers

4
Barry Lynn M…, , Trussville, AL
Thu Apr 16, 2009
Actually FHA has no min Credit score it is the lenders that require 620 there are a couple out there that will do that low of a score but you are looking at a much higher rate. I would suggest looking at credit repair and work on getting your scores up a few Hundred dollars could save you thousands in the long run send me a detailed e-mail and I will be glad to send you information on low credit score lenders and credit repair.
Nicole Ander…, Agent, Pelham, AL
Fri Sep 17, 2010
Brian, you will end up paying much more money over the long term if you were to get a loan with a 561 credit score. The interest rate would make the monthly payment much higher. It would only take you a couple of months to get your score up to 580 or higher. Email me at pellcityrealtor@yahoo.com if you would like more information to help build your score up at NO additional charge. There are small things we can do to get you headed in the right direction. Good luck!
Penny Johnson, Agent, Auburn, AL
Thu Apr 16, 2009
No..The lowest credit score that some lenders will take is a 580. The actually pull your credit from 3 different agencies and use the middle score.
Penny Johnson, Agent, Auburn, AL
Thu Apr 16, 2009