H Carlos Fel…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

INTERESTED ON THE HOUSE ON DEVILLE ST FOR 140.000

Asked by H Carlos Feldman, Los Angeles, CA Tue Feb 7, 2012

Answers

5
Good morning Carlos...
If you are referring to 37431 DeVille in Palmdale, this home is an approved short-sale at $140,000.
There is an accepted offer on it, but I can check on its progress if you're seriously interested.
If you would like to see it, it requires an appointment with the owner.

If some brokers cannot find inventory, it is due to the fact that they are not members of our local board.
The advice you've been given about getting pre-approved is very important.
If you like this home, and are serious about buying , it's a great opportunity.
Call me at 323-377-7056. I can help!

Joanne Sterling
Hi Carlos,

I don't see any property currently for sale in the MLS on Deville Street - do you have an address of the property you are interested in? With an address I might be able to find out more information for y ou. As far as qualifying for a loan, you should really talk to a mortgage agent or lender to find out your options. 605 might be a bit low to qualify - I believe the minimum score to qualify for an FHA loan is 620. A lender would be able to tell you for sure whether or not you qualify based on your income & credit score. Let me know if you would like a referral to a good lender who can prequalify you and let you know for sure - feel free to send me an email or give me a call if I can assist.

Thanks, good luck!

John Barry
DRE #01856079
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Email: john.barry@coldwellbanker.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RealtorJB
Twitter: @RealtorJB
If your credit score is 605, the only program you might qualify for is the LOW FICO program through FHA. It is not offered by every loan company. The loan agent I use exclusively works for a company that does these loans and I would trust him with any client.

His name is Joseph Fernando at Performance Mortgage in Palmdale. His number is 661-349-4770 and he will answer all your questions about getting a preapproval under this fha program. His rates are low, fees are reasonable and his knowledge of loan programs is unparalleled.

Once Joseph gets you approved, I will be happy to help you find the home of your dreams with a payment that won't give you nightmares.

Eddie Momeny
Realty Executives
661-860-1408
Good Evening Carlos,

This home is still showing available for sale. Would you like to schedule an appointment to view home?
MY CREDIT IS AT 605 CAN QUALIFY