Asked by Tess, Lathrop, CA • Tue Feb 5, 2008
I have a realtor working for me. I made an offer on the home 1/27/08 and did not hear from my realtor til 2/4/08 a.m. Why it took him so long to update me regarding my offer? The home is asking $ 310,000 and I made an offer of $ 275,000 with $50,000 down and my credit score is 751. My realtor told me there was someone made an offer of $ 307,000 and the bank still doesn't decided yet if they will take the offer and my offer still ok according to my realtor and he told me to wait for another week if they will consider my offer. Why another week? Is that how long I have to hold on with my offer? Or should I move on to find another home?
Real Estate in Lathrop
Popular Categories in 95330
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!