How would I go about finding someone to finance a sheriff sale property?

Asked by NYCBrowser, Brooklyn, NY Thu Jan 24, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Leonard Murp…, , Brooklyn, NY
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Hello NYC Browser. I may be able to help you. I am a Renovation Mortgage Specialist and most likely you will need home renovation financing. I finance these these type of properties all the time. Feel free to give me a call at 718-780-9110 or
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more