How to qualify for a house loan?

Asked by ellarammom, Lincoln, AR Mon Feb 18, 2013

I'm a hair stylist that is a independent contractor and I don't claim all my income so what could I do?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Feb 18, 2013
You can only qualify for what you report to IRS. Other than that season your income by reporting all your income then apply for a mortgage report to IRS over next 2 years accurate info.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
0 votes
Don Maclary, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Try claiming your income so you qualify and stay out of trouble with the IRS. Suggest you delete question and claim income.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Aubrey Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more