How to make offer on raw space in downtown condo. The listing price is for finishing space out. Want to buy raw space and finish on my own.

Asked by MATA, Omaha, NE Tue Apr 17, 2012

Answers

3
Annali Leach’s answer
Annali Leach, Agent, Omaha, NE
Wed Apr 18, 2012
It all depends on your financial situation and the building owners intentions. Call me and I will do in depth research for you and walk you through the contract. Its FREE for you to work with me as Your Buyers Agent

Annali Babko
Deeb Realty
402.714.5715
Annali.Babko@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://OmahaREAgent.com
Rusty Johnson, Agent, Omaha, NE
Tue Apr 17, 2012

My presumption is you are looking at a unit inside Kimball or BB Runyon (there are others but I know these have rough in units). This can be done but is a process and there are many factors to consider. Do you plan to supply the materials yourself, or want to stay in trend with what the building has? Are you a GC? Funding will be affected by the route you choose. I am actually in the middle of this exact scenario as we speak.

I work with Urban Omaha/Omaha Real Estate Group; we represent a large percentage of the transactions downtown and have in depth knowledge of the buildings. Email or call me with other questions and answers (a call would be much more efficient as there is much to discuss).

Rusty Johnson
402.738.0131
Rusty@OmahaREG.com
John Hardy, Agent, Omaha, NE
Tue Apr 17, 2012
You can write that in the purchase agreement for consideration to start negotiations. Hope this helps. Regards, John