Zach_nett%40…, Home Buyer in 63137

How to get approve before its to late. I have a property that is paid off that I am trying to sell but don't where to start. Please help!!

Asked by Zach_nett%40yahoo.com, 63137 Tue May 7, 2013

I really want to relocate and sell my house asap.

Answers

7
There are so many questions that would need to be asked an a plan put into place. Homes are definitely selling. Call me today
Where is your property that is paid off? You need to contact a local realtor -- he/she will know the area & can better help you. If you price your property right, it will probably sell quickly & then you can relocate. Some sellers will accept a contingent contract on the sale of a home. You didn't say where you want to relocate to though. Is it locally or out of state?

Feel free to call me with any questions.

Patsy Androlewicz
Prudential Alliance, Realtors
cell/text: 314-369-6622
direct: 636-970-3548
email: pandrolewicz@pruall.com
like others have said, get your home listed by a great Realtor in your area if you need a referral to one, I would be happy to help. Once you know about what you will net from the sale, you can start looking for a new home. If you want a more expensive home than you currently have, then talk with a mortgage broker in the area you are moving to and get prequalified.
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
http://www.MargeBennett.com
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
http://www.MargeBennett.com
The first place to start is to contact a local Realtor (from your question, we can't tell where your home is located) and ask for a comparative market analysis to determine what the value of the home would be in your local market area (all real estate is local). The Realtor would need to see your home, to assess it's condition. The Realtor can then work with you to develop a marketing plan that meets your needs and timeline. If a home needs to be sold "as is" because it won't meet local codes or pass a local municipal occupancy inspection, or you don't wish to spend any money to bring things up to code, then the Realtor will bring in as is buyers and request that they make an offer (note that this does typically get you a lower offer, but it can be a much faster sale - often less than 2 weeks - and you wouldn't need to spend money to fix the home up. If the home is suitable for a regular sale, the Realtor, will develop a marketing plan based on the target market for the home and will (once you sign a listing contract with the Realtor) start marketing the home to get it sold for you. Note that when you want to sell a home quickly, you need to set a very competitive price for it. Please contact me directly if you are in the Greater St Louis area and would like to have a home seller consultation to answer your questions and help you get started right away.
Now is a great time to get pre-qualified but they probably will want to make it contingent on you selling your current home if you're going to use that for your down payment. Just let the lender know what the situation is and they'll be able to guide you through the process. Your Realtor (unless you're doing for sale by owner) should be able to recommend people for you to talk with and if you're relocating out of the area, should be able to let you know Realtors you can speak to in your new city. If you're just relocating in the same area, the same lenders can help you. Good luck and if you're thinking of moving to Columbia, MO, I'm here to help.
Trisha Lee
REMAX Boone Realty
(573) 999-1000 or (573) 876-2897
TrishaLee@Remax.net
I buy properties for cash. Please contact me to see if I could make an offer on your home, fast!

Chad
913-735-5598