Comebuyme, Home Buyer in 90065

How to find status of permit application (Los Angeles)?

Asked by Comebuyme, 90065 Tue Dec 21, 2010

Where on a permit application in the City of Los Angeles from 1990 (microfiche) can I see the final status of the permit - open, closed, approved, final inspection...? the front has has a field "inspection activity" with several acronyms and some cashiering info; the back is barely readable. Or is there another document that would indicate this - I read something about "B8 building card" - or certificate of occupancy? The permit application was for an addition.

Answers

3
Go to the B&S go to records, $5.00 to $10.00 a complete permit history since the home was first built.
Web Reference: http://www.CAcertified.com
thanks but it should be possible for a halfway intelligent person to independently determine or verify the status of a permit application, without relying on staff from "The Department". Public documents must be decipher-able by the public. Conincidentally I asked staff at the Department, but they were cheap employees and of no help whatsoever. I was hoping someone knows what the acronyms on the sheet mean, and how to verify if a permit was finalized and closed.
Call the department of Building and Safety, or whichever department provided the microfiche.