How to find an agent to help me bid at auction for a home?

Asked by Mary Strawser, Murrieta, CA Sun Oct 7, 2012

Answers

5
, ,
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Using Cory and Michelle is an excellent option. They have been involved in hundreds of HUD sales and their knowledge there is unsurpassed. I highly recommend you contact them.
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Agents represent buyers who are buying homes on the open real estate market.

Auctions are a whole different ball game.

You will not need to have an agent bid for you, you do it yourself.

Before you jump in the auction game, do some research.

These sales are usually all cash "as is sales".

You will have to investigate the property before hand to determine if it has any liens. This can be done by a title company.

I suggest you sttend a few auctions first, just to see how things are done before you try and bid on a property. Auctions are very very fast paced and should be handled with care.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Susan Vander…, Agent, Lake Elsinore, CA
Sun Oct 7, 2012
I can help you. I have experience with auctions, big and small. Feel free to contact me.
Alain Picard, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Just make sure that the agent that you use to help you knows what they are doing and researches the title of the property that you are planning on bidding on because some liens stay with the property and can become your responsibility once you buy it at auction.
Michelle Bee…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Sun Oct 7, 2012
I will be at the Corona Auction on Wednesday the10th.

When: Wednesday Oct. 10, 2012
Where: Riverside - Corona - Auction.Com Room 400 N. Main St, Corona
Time: Registration Starts Promptly at 11:00 a.m. Auction starts promptly at 12:00 p.m.
What to bring: Last 2 yrs W-2 , $5,000 Cashier's Check ($10,000 for each subsequent) , Checkbook for balance of 5% Earnest Money Deposit (15% for each subsequent)
Properties open for inspection from 11AM to 4PM on 9/29, 10/6, & 10/7. Please check individual property for specific open house information. Auction will commence after the Trustee Auction has concluded
Web Reference:  http://TheBeesongroup.com