How to find a buyer's agent for Crown Heights/East Flatbush neighborhood's in Brooklyn, NY?

Asked by gr82bfrum, Brooklyn, NY Sun Apr 14, 2013

Answers

6
Rhonda Holt, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Hello, I would love to help you, especially if you're a serious buyer. I specialize in working in East Flatbush and other areas of Brooklyn for over eight years.

Feel free to call or email me to talk about what you are looking for.
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Dear gr82bfrum:

You can do a search online for properties in those areas and go with the agent or agents who have the most listings in that area. Another option would be to find an agent that you trust that is a member of the Brooklyn New York Multiple Listing Service and/or The Real Estate Board of New York and they will be able to show you all the listings that are on those data bases regardless of who the listing agent is.

If you like you can contact me direct. I sell real estate in Brooklyn and would love the opportunity to help you. Either way good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Contact and interview a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best; or ask people you may know for referrals....
Kathryn Lilly, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Hello;
Crown Heights is one of my specialist neighborhoods. It is important to work with an agent that knows the buildings, the blocks, the neighborhoods you are wanting to buy in.
What sold for what and why. What is for sale and why. What is and where is the market going?
Someone that stays on the pulse of the neighborhoods.
Please feel free to call me to set up an appointment to work out what you are thinking, what you are working with and what is possible.
Yours,
Kathryn Lilly, Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLC
718-858-7600
mendy Lipsker, Agent, brooklyn, NY
Mon Apr 15, 2013
That's me
Mendy Realty
646-662-5354
Web Reference:  http://www.mendyrealty.com
Al Magrella, Agent, Plainview, NY
Mon Apr 15, 2013
I would be willing to work with you as a buyer's agent in Brooklyn. I also work in Nassau, Western Suffolk, and all NYC except SI. If you know people that need help you can contact me.

Al
631 682 6853
al@petellafinancial.com