How to I talk to about a lease option to buy? 10 mile radius of lakeland

Asked by bhappy18045108, Lakeland, FL Tue Jun 25, 2013

Answers

4
Paul Wells, Agent, Polk Township, PA
Wed Jul 10, 2013
I am Paul Wells, Realtor, with Keller Williams Realty in Lakeland, I can help you! Call me on my cell 863-797-9858
Mallorie Wil…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Tue Jun 25, 2013
I encourage you to meet with a local REALTOR in Lakeland. I'm not sure how the marketplace is in Lakeland. Here in Indianapolis, Lease with option to buy is becoming more and more difficult to find, as homes are selling. As other agents have stated, these are typically less desirable homes, as they the sellers were unable to sell them.

Are you prepared to put money down? Do you have a determined lease option period? 12 months, 24 months? I would contact your local realtor and let him/her direct you towards what properties offer an option to purchase in your area.

Good luck to you.

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
bhappy180451…, , Lakeland, FL
Tue Jun 25, 2013
Thank you. I thought it was going to be easy to find a 2bd/1bath/w a garage,but I was wrong..BB
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Tue Jun 25, 2013
You need to look up what a rent to own or lease to own is and I bet you will not want one then. Plus they are hard to find because they are so not wanted and don't work out.