How's the buyer market in 08824?

Asked by Buyer/Seller, Kendall Park, NJ Thu May 29, 2008

Which way is the market for 08824? Up, Down or unpredictable? What are the average prices of single houses in 08824?

Answers

3
Kenneth Verbeyst’s answer
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Thu May 29, 2008
Market is down and predictions are for continued fall before stability and eventual rise. Average prices can be misleading, With more information about the specific neighborhood and size/style/condition of home I could be better able to give you an idea of price.(be carefull when you ask for statistics-they can be made to say what ever you want them to) That said, it is always a good time to buy and sell if you know what you are doing. In this market though, I would sell first.

Kenneth "Ken" Verbeyst CRS GRI ABR SRES
Broker-Associate
Prudential NJ Properties
Princeton Office
609 430-1288
Brenda Siomi…, , East Brunswick, NJ
Thu May 29, 2008
Dear Buyer/Seller:
I don't why, but my name is Jody Siegel and I just answered your question about the market in Kendall Park. TRULIA said that someone other than me answered your question - I have no idea why or how that happened. The person they said I am works in my office as well but, it was me not her that answered your question! I'll address with Trulia but, wanted to give you an FYI... Jody
Brenda Siomi…, , East Brunswick, NJ
Thu May 29, 2008
Dear Home Buyer/Seller,
Fortunately, you live in a very desirable township! I also live and work in South Brunswick Twsp. Kendall Park is made up of diverse types of housing i.e.; ranches w/out basements, splits, center hall colonials, etc. I could help you with averages but, only knowing what type of house you have. I work at Orange Key Realty and know the marketplace extremely well. I would welcome the opportunity to assist you and I may reached at 732-801-4743. Thanks!!!