How much would it cost for a house insurance in orlando, florida for a 2000 sq. ft. home? Which insurance company provides better insurance deal?

Asked by Jennie Lo, Orlando, FL Mon Mar 29, 2010

Answers

9
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Mon Mar 29, 2010
Hi Jennie,

I own 4 houses in the area that fit this general description. Premiums run from $800 to $1,200.

I recommend you consult an independent insurance agent. I'd be happy to recommend mine. Send me an email and I send you her name and contract details.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
You said you currently own 4 homes in the Orlando area. We are looking to move to the Orange Co area in the next year. I currently a home builder/remodeler in the Milwaukee WI market and my wife will be transferred to the Orlando market in 2016. I would like to start looking at properties that are foreclosed/REO Bank Owned/ Or Distressed. I am not having much luck finding what we are looking for online and I will be in the Orlando area for business the end of January. Can you advise me or give me the name of an agent that works with these properties. Any help or advise would be appreciated.
Bill Wesela
Flag Thu Jan 15, 2015
Ali.alrammahy, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Wed Feb 17, 2016
Hi
You can reduce your insurance up to 25% by doing the wind mitigation inspection and for validity of 5 years the cost of this inspection about $80.

Ali Alrammahy
Licensed Home Inspector

FL Lic, NACHI15042822
M.Sc, B.Sc Civil Engineer

Wind Mitigation, 4 Points, Roof Certification,
Pre-Purchase Inspections

Cell 443-691-3528
r.fillingham…, Home Buyer, Delray Beach, FL
Mon Aug 3, 2015
How much would it cost for a house insurance in Orlando, Florida for a 2500 sq. ft. home? Which insurance company provides better insurance deal?
tpoynton, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Thu Nov 21, 2013
Hi Jennie,
I would take a look at Alliance and Associates, http://www.alliance321.com They have over 25 to 30 home insurance carriers and over 15 auto insurance carriers to quote you from in FL, They are friendly and great to work with. They also have offices all over Florida for your convenience. Call them today at 1-877-498-7227
Rick Aguirre, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Apr 5, 2010
Jennie,
As mentioned previously,SHOP AROUND. My homeowners was scheduled to go up 40% next year after 19yrs with the same company, I shopped around and found a better deal with lower deductables and a lower premium. So I fired my old Insurance company ( you will have to guess who it was) but I am not a farmer or a state.
Realtor Rick.
Jason Verlin…, , Richmond, MI
Mon Mar 29, 2010
Definitely look for an independent insurance agent that can quote multiple companies. You should be able to search for one at http://www.faia.com

Jason
Michigan Independent Insurance Agent
Suzanne Ogden, Agent, Longwood, FL
Mon Mar 29, 2010
Jennie,

Shop around for coverage and premium quotes as they will vary. The age, size, construction, location in relation to hydrants and the fire department , pool homes vs non- pool homes, and even the type of pets you have all effect the premium you will pay. Also, the deductibles applicable to claims/losses may vary. For example, most of the insurance companies are quoting a 2% or even 5% deductible of the insured value on Hurricane losses and it may be possible to get a lower deductible for a little more premium. .. you need to ask for the lower deductible options.

I would suggest that you start with the insurance agent/company who currently provides your auto insurance and then shop from there for comparisons. If you have your auto and home insurance with the same company, they usually give a discount.

Best of luck to you!

Suzanne Ogden, Realtor
Charles Rutenberg Realty
(407) 234-1098
sogden2@cfl.rr.com
Web Reference:  http://www.suzanneogden.com
Jane Scrima, , Orlando, FL
Mon Mar 29, 2010
Hello Jennie,
Florida Insurance Specialists are great - they represent multiple companies and have saved agents in my office hundreds of dollars. Their number is (407) 805-0200 and email mail@floridainsurancespecialists.net

Jane Scrima
Stirling Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Forrest Roge…, , Orlando, FL
Mon Mar 29, 2010
Hi Jennie,

The cost for your home owner's insurance coverage is going to vary depeding upon the value of the home, the age of the home, the type of construction, as well as a number of other factors. If you are looking at a specific property, I work with a local insurance agency that offers free quotes and they will email the information to you, usually within the same day. I just moved my insurance coverage from State Farm and now am saving over $600 per year.

It would be hard to estimate the cost of insurance without having a specific property to review, but when you find a property, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to submit a free quote request for you. No obligation, just a quote you can reveiw and compare with other companies.

Forrest Rogers
Branch Manager - The Mortgage Alliance
Cell: (407) 902-9508
My Blog: http://tma.financialadvisorsinternational.com/blogs/