It depends on where have you purchased.
Items to remebera are:
1) Tax (Could be any where between $2K to $5K - there are all rough numbers that can change drasatically depending on where the home is and what is the price)
2) HOA (For a home usually between $50 to $150/Month - It can go upto $400/Month in some communities)
3) Managment Company Cost ((Could be anywhere between $100 to $250/Month + anywhere from 20% to 50% of your rental reveue depending on the comonay plicies)
4) Maintenance Cost (Pool & Lawn Care). It can run aroun $200/Month
5) Utiities (Around $250/Month)
6) Cable and Phone ($100 Month)
7) Your Property Insurance ($100 to $200/Month)
8) Tenant Insurance ($50/Month)
9) If you are planning on renting it out you have some cost to get your tax ID and licenses,...(may $300 to $400/Year)
Below is the link to pool homes in the area:
Let me know what you think?
Top Producer RealtorÂ® with over 25 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte