How much time does it take to rent out Single Family Home with 1800 rent 3 br 3 bath with furniture in Irving around 75039?

Asked by Venkateswara Rao, Irving, TX Wed Dec 7, 2011

How much time does it take to rent out Single Family Home with 1800 rent 3 br 3 bath with furniture in Irving around 75039. Also let me know time frame for Town Home as well as condo.

Answers

5
Bruce Lynn’s answer
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Thu Dec 8, 2011
Venkat,

It will depend of course on how you price it. My experience has been about 30days, Sometimes as long as 60.
Everyone has their own strategy, but rarely do condos work well for investments.
Townhomes are often tough too, mostly due to the HOA dues.
There are sometimes exceptions though.
Very very rare does anything around here rent with furniture in place. Possible, but that is very uncommon.
There are probably better places than 75039 to get returns. Prices are high in this area and rents low in comparison. Again there may be some exceptions. One foreclosure townhome that I can think of might work now.
We are investors ourselves so very very picky about what we recommend to our clients. Lets sit down and talk about what your goals are and your timeframe and see if we can't come up with some great solutions for you.

You can search all La Villita area homes and townhomes for sale at the link below.
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Venkat,

Just a note to follow up with you and see if you ever bought a condo or townhome?
Prices are starting to go up again, so if you haven't purchased yet, now may be a great time to consider.
Rental demand is very high and many of the places rent very quickly.
Pat O'Reilly, Agent, Irving, TX
Thu Dec 8, 2011
Currently there are 5 condo/townhomes listed for lease in 75039 with rent 1500 to 2500 .Their average days on
market is 89 days. Of the 13 Condos/Townhomes that have leased in the past 6 months, the average days on market was 56 days. Ten of the 13 did lease within 7 days. One took 212 days which is why the average is so high.
It will depend on where you are located, what the complex looks like and what the place looks like. I can give you a better answer on your place after I see it.
Kim Nwachukwu, Agent, Irving, TX
Wed Dec 7, 2011
Agreed, about 1 week depending on condition and cleanliness, but don't count on a tenant wanting your furniture. You might find someone that needs it, but the majority will not.
Roy Donn, , Irving, TX
Wed Dec 7, 2011
1week if priced at market value