How much should I expect to pay for a 2 family in bellarose, queens (dist 26)? Currently live in the Bronx but is definately moving to queens.

Asked by Jaypeta, Bellerose, NY Sun Sep 4, 2011

Currently owns a multifamily with good equity but want to relocate for many reasons. Would love to get some feedback to discuss my options.

Answers

2
Anna M Brocco’s answer
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Sep 5, 2011
To get an idea of available properties and list pricing, check out http://www.mlsli.com Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Sun Sep 4, 2011
Jaypeta
The amount is different for everyone based on how much they can afford for a down payment, what property taxes are like in their market, and others. Using a local realtor to help you quickly and easily figure out how much you should be spending on a home. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Call me @ 347 932-0609