How much shld I expect to pay for a 2 bed 2 bath townhouse in safe areas in irvine, MV, AV, lake forest, costa mesa, tustin, or huntington beach?

Asked by Regina Chia, Lake Forest, CA Mon Sep 30, 2013

Answers

13
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Regina,

A 2 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse in these areas would range between $300,000 and $600,000, depending on the area and the property. Irvine would be the most expensive and Costa Mesa, Tustin, Huntington Beach, and Lake Forest would have lower priced options.

If you would like, I would be happy to email you some properties currently available for sale within your budget in each of these areas for you to study. I can also answer any additional questions you have regarding these areas. I grew up in Irvine and attended elementary through high school there so I am very familiar with the area.

Feel free to contact me directly at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
BRE #01920120
Web Reference:  http://www.jamietian.com
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Fri Feb 14, 2014
Have you considered what you will do when it comes to financing for you new home? Before you start looking for homes I strongly recommend you get pre-approved. This is important because it gives you an idea of the price range you can afford. Also, offers from individuals with pre-approvals are taken much more seriously. I am a lender based out of Orange County and I have done plenty of loan throughout the state. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan you need so feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Sally Rosauer, Agent, Irvine, CA
Fri Jan 17, 2014
Hello Regina:

The cities you've listed vary widely in terms of price for a 2 bedroom/2 bath townhouse. Locations such as Aliso Viejo, Lake Forest and Foothill Ranch will give you more value for your dollar than in the beach communities or Irvine. It will also vary based on your desired square footage, do you require yard or patio space, HOA amenities, age of the building, feature upgrades, etc.

If you are still in the market, I'd like to schedule a home buying consultation meeting with you, which only takes 20-30 minutes to complete. Investing this time with me now will give me an in-depth understanding of the type of home that will best match your family needs as well as your lifestyle, and allow me to target your home search to save you time and get you the best results. Once I know more of your requirements, I can give you specific price ranges.

Please give me a call at your convenience to discuss.

Sally Rosauer
949-572-5985
Keller Williams Realty Irvine
BRE#01921777
Claudia Chien, Agent, Irvine, CA
Fri Jan 17, 2014
Hi Regina,
You have a very wide selections of areas. I would suggest you to narrow down by your needs.
Irvine, MV, AV and Lake forest are safer among all these cities you mentioned.
Irvine has the best school districts among all these cities above.
If you have small children or planing to have kids, Irvine, MV and AV are my top three recommendations, because they are mainly families living there. It is very nice to have kids to play with neighbors together and look after each other.
Irvine would be the highest price in these three cities because the desired school district, the price would be around $450k ~ $550k. In MV and AV would be 10~20% less. Market is going up, and these numbers are just for now. It will be more in the spring and summer.
You may also want to consider the distance to work. 30 minutes commute would be a good distance. It is not too far/long to stuck in the traffic, so you still can enjoy some free time after work.

I hope it helps, and have you started looking?

Claudia Chien
949-413-4899
Ann Urias, Agent, tustin, CA
Fri Jan 3, 2014
Hi Regina

If you are still shopping for a home please give us a call we specialize in south Orange County area and can help you find a rental or a home to purchase. Thanks Ann Urias 714-588-7676 or http://www.annurias.com
lendersnetwo…, Agent, Plano, TX
Tue Nov 12, 2013
You need an agent familiar with the Irvine are.. I can have an experienced agent contact you to help you find exactly what you're looking for.. I work with some of the best agents in the country and have the best agent in Irvine. Email me or go to the link on our site so we can connect you with one of our buyers agents.
, ,
Tue Oct 8, 2013
They very widely, I would say to look in Lake Forest, I think that is where you will find the best deals in the lowest prices. I am not sure why that is.

My office is here in Lake Forest

For a free no cost consultation please call 949-297-1207

Rich Littlefield
NMLS 287206
Nicole Fedor…, Agent, Santa Ana, CA
Tue Oct 1, 2013
For this type of property, expect to $350k on the low end, up to $550k. Size, location, parking, HOA Amenities will all be a factor in the pricing. If you would like some current listings, or for more information, please contact me! I am glad to assist you!

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
DRE 01920370
Jill Murty, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue Oct 1, 2013
Check out 26 Florentine in Aliso Viejo. If you like stylish and modern, this one is for you! It's an amazing property! The pictures don't do it justice. It's a must see in person property. Check it out.
, ,
Tue Oct 1, 2013
$550,000 seems like a average price. Have you been pre-approved for this amount. A real estate agent would be able to help you with these questions.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue Oct 1, 2013
Hi Regina

What is the max you want to pay for HOA? This can help make your decision. Have you spoke. To a lender yet? You could pay up to $600,000
I can send you what is available in each city so you can see what you get for your money. Some properties will not have any HOA fees. Would have to check for mello Roos which are on the newer built homes That can be up to about $1,000 per year in your taxes
Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Tue Oct 1, 2013
there are to many variables to give you a really solid number. To give a solid number I would need more information as to other requirements. If you would like yo have properties sent to you daily and to get a real idea on price ranges for all the areas you mentioned, just send me an email so I can gather more of the information needed to give you a solid number.
Lori Hanson
OC HOMES REALTY
BRE 01405146
estatepricing@yahoo.com
Joe Van Foss…, Agent, Fullerton, CA
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Regina,

You could expect to pay somewhere between the low $300s to the high $400s. If you would like help with your home search, I'd be happy to assist you.

Joe Van Fossen
(714) 584-7154
joe.vanfossen@gmail.com