How much it cost to build a decent 3 bedroom house on own land in Fremont?

Asked by Dreams, Fremont, CA Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

2
Ricky Ablaza, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Hi Ch-sac,

A standard 3/2 home would be about 1500 Square feet in size. A 1500 sf home would cost you anywhere from $180,000 to $300,000 depending on the finishes, type of materials, hardware, appliances you intend to use.

Hope this helps.
Michael Tess…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
If you already own the land then you woukd have costs to establish electrical, water and sewer services then you have permit fees and taxes as well as school fees and taxes typically based on square footage and bedroom count. You will also have design fees to draw your floor plans and make drawings. The actual building costs will be in the $200-$400 per sq. ft assuming you are not talking granite and fold everywhere
I would suggest you contact a cusrom hom e builder who has built in Fremont before to get more detailed numbers.
Good luck, building a home can both be rewarding and challenging but I am glad I have done it.
Michael