How much is the house @ 32 Ocean House road? Would you please send me more info?

Asked by Roxana Trimmer, Cape Elizabeth, ME Wed Mar 9, 2011

I am recently widowed and my son and I are looking for a home. He is a pretty good carpenter and may be able to do repairs needed.
Thank you

Answers

2
John Herrigel, Agent, Portland, ME
Wed Mar 9, 2011
Top of the day Roxana,

Alas this house already sold.. one of the unfortunate problems with the data on Trulia!

If you would like I can certainly send you a link to some other fixer uppers in the area? Feel free to just email me at johnherrigel@gmail.com.. I am a local real estate broker with Green Tree Realty.

Also you can learn more about who I am at http://www.mymaineproperty.com

All the best and stay warm,
John
Frank Strout, Agent, Cape Elizabeth, ME
Wed Mar 9, 2011
Hi Roxana, unfortunatly I sold the house at 32 Ocean House a couple of weeks ago. We are doing a rehab and it should be back on the market in about 6 weeks. The asking price before the work was $225,000.
We do have other properties that might be of interest so feel free to give me a call at 207-776-4245.

Frank
Frank Strout
RE/MAX Oceanside
1237 Shore Rd.
Cape Elizabeth, Maine 04107