How much is the HOA fees at Huntington Lakes Delray Beach and does that include basic cable?

Asked by Stan, Pennsylvania Sun Nov 18, 2007

Answers

5
Ronald A. Ro…, , Bryn Mawr, PA
Wed Dec 14, 2011
how do I contact the management company for Evergreen at huntington lakes, delray beach? Trying to settle dad's estate. No coupon book, no info. Thanks in advance.

Ron
RRose10894@aol.com
Joan Lorberb…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu Jul 17, 2008
I am a Realtor specializing in active adult communities in the Delray, Boynton, Boca area and, not only do I list and sell condos in Huntington Lakes -- I LIVE THERE and I love it!!!
There are several sections within the community and the quarterly fees vary among the different sections. My quarterly HOA is $1080 = $360 a month, which is the highest and the lowest amount within the community is only around $70.00 less than that. None are as low as the quoted $150. Each section includes basic cable in the HOA, water, building insurance. Great active clubhouse with an indoor pool, Broadway style theatre, etc. There are also several outdoor pools scattered about the community. Many of the units have terrific lake and or golf views
I'd be pleased to show you around!
email me at: joanmoorerealtor@gmail.com
or call me at 561-573-3238

Joan Lorberbaum Moore
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
Brendan, Home Seller, West Palm Beach, FL
Sun Feb 10, 2008
Hello Stan.

This home is in West Palm Beach in a Gated/Manned Community with two swimming pools and lots of ammenities. The HOA is approximately $140 per month.

http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/19B6E
Marilyn Farb…, Agent, PALM BEACH, FL
Sun Nov 18, 2007
An MLS check of active units just now shows HOA fees ranging, monthly, from $150 to $398. Can't readily see why such a vast difference. Have sold in Huntington Lakes. If you would like assistance, get in touch - am a realtor and epro. Marilyn Farber Jacobs, Lang Realty, 561-302-3388 or email marilynfjacobs@gmail.com. Check out my website, http://www.MarilynJacobs.com.
Web Reference:  http://www.MarilynJacobs.com
Paula Bean, , Orlando, FL
Sun Nov 18, 2007
Hi Stan,
I can't answer your question as I don't work in Delray Beach, but did want to advise you to get an agent to help you with these issues. someone who works in your area would be best able to advise you on these issues. Do you have a buyers agent? If not, get one - they are priceless in what they can do for you.

Delray Beach isn't far from me and I know a lot of excellent agents so if you need a recommendation, let me know and I'd be happy to help. You should not take on this most expensive and important issue on your own, there are many legal ramifications and negotiation aspects that can make or break you.

Please call an attorney or an agent to help you with this important and expensive decision.