How much is the HOA dues on 1150 Ventura Blvd #83 . Bev.Meek

Asked by bohringerb, Camarillo, CA Sun Sep 29, 2013

Answers

3
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Mon Sep 30, 2013
The sellers are willing to accept $29,500. as of 9/26/13. Compared to the previous list price of $39,000 this is a 25% price reduction. Close to shopping and freeway without the freeway noise, this Senior mobile home is located at the rear of the park. Spacious back yard with fruit trees and raised patio off the Kitchen and peek-a-boo ocean views make this a home to see. The functional home has laminate floors in the main living area and carpet in the bedrooms and 192 sq ft room addition off the Living Room. Newer water heater, cooktop and bathroom remodel add to the value. Space rent @ $950/month, includes water and trash. Rent was just increased in August 2013. Park approval required. One pet and size limit.
Margaret Rei…, Agent, Oxnard, CA
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Hi Bev

The space rent for that property is $950.00 per month. Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions on this or other properties. You can reach me directly at (805) 340-8539

Thank you!
, ,
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Do you have a real estate agent? They would be able to answer this question for you in minutes. Have you been pre-approved for a loan?

These are the first two steps in the buying process. Let me know if you need help with either of them?

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com