How much home can I afford if I want my payments to be under $1100/month in Rancho Cucamonga. I am relocating from up North

Asked by blairshe65, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Wed Sep 5, 2012

Answers

5
Teresa Mejia, Agent, ONTARIO, CA
Sat May 18, 2013
I have work with many families to relocate them and get them the home of thier dreams. Many agents from other states have referred clients to me to either sell their home here in california to move to another state or to come from another state to buy a home here in california. I have lived in the area for over 28 years. Relocation and helping clients find the home of thier dreams is my expertise.
We have an inhouse lender, and escrow company, and they can answer all your questions. your price range is about $155,000 for an FHA loan with 3.5% down payment.
Jamie Henne…, Agent, Upland, CA
Sun Feb 3, 2013
I specialize in relocation and helping families move into a new area. You are going to be in the price range of $155,000 as pretty much everyone is stating just off the of what you have asked. If you would like you can email privately at Love2listyou@yahoo.com so that I can discuss this more in detail and share the services that I provide for my relocation clients. I have also lived in the area over 34 years and am very well versed in the city of Rancho along with the schools if you have children. I look forward to helping you and your family.

Jamie Hennessey
Re/Mas Champions
Jory Blake, Agent, Norco, CA
Thu Sep 6, 2012
Hi Blair , with an FHA loan at 4% and a tax rate of 1.3% or less , you are looking at a purchase price of AROUND 155K or less. This is PITI

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
Web Reference:  http://www.JORYBLAKE.com
Deborah Lind…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Thu Sep 6, 2012
I work for Prudential Relocation so I am very familiar with your situation. I have several preferred lenders that I use so it would be best to talk to one of them. If you are interested, let me know.

Deborah Linden
Prudential CA. Realty
909-532-0404
dlindenhomes@yahoo.com
Janna McRoy, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wed Sep 5, 2012
It is best to have a lender run numbers for you since taxes, insurance, and pmi are all factors to consider when making a quote. Nobody can accurately quote you a payment without knowing the many different factors which effect your payment. Call me and we'll figure out these details. Janna (951) 903-3134
Web Reference:  http://Www.jannapiper.com