How much does an $1800 sft house cost in Hills of West Wood neighbourhood in Temple TX?

Asked by Buyer, Temple, TX Tue Mar 18, 2008

I wanted to find out how much does and 1800 SFT house cost in Hills od West Wood neighbourhood?

Answers

3
Mary Jane Ro…, Agent, Temple, TX
Tue Jun 30, 2009
I have a home listed right now that is listed at $149,900 which is below the Tax appraisal value of $156,000. It is only 3 years old and is far below the cost of a new home in that area. It is a real bargain on the market and shows like a dream. Please let me know if you would like to see this property.
Web Reference:  http://maryjaneroach.com
Fri May 9, 2008
Homes in the Hills of Westwood subdivision of Temple, Texas which are under contract (1), Active (1), Sold (8) in the 1700 to 1900 sq ft range are $152,500 to $214,750 as of today 5/9/2008. The price range is dependent on the lot, property condition, features, # of rooms, bedrooms, etc. Using the service of a real estate professional to help with a home search is usually @ no charge to a buyer, yet a tremendous value in terms of finding a home, negotiating a good price, providing a list of quality lenders, understanding the importance of inspections, reviewing and negotiating any possible repairs and helping to make sure that the home buying experience is pleasant and smooth. susanfleming@propertiesmartrealty.com
Buyer, Home Buyer, Temple, TX
Sat Mar 29, 2008
It could be anywhere between 130k to 150k depending on features.