How much can a Colts Neck buyer knock off of the listing prices of homes in the $800-900K range these days?

Asked by Drcoltsneck, 07722 Sat Aug 8, 2009

Answers

2
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Sat Aug 8, 2009
Doc -

Not the way to approach the real estate market, thinking how much can I knock off the price. No, not being a sales person here.. I am a "financial guy". Due diligence is the key to a successful transaction. Tell me the property that you are interested in and we can make a complete evaluation of the area ad the house.. make an educated decision. To think that you can just "knock off" an arbitrary number is not going to work.

I am close to Colts Neck, know the area well and can make an objective comparison in pricing..
Email or call me and I can send you what is available along with the comps and help you make a great offer and get you that house.

John Sacktig

Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Rogov Team, , 07726
Sun Aug 9, 2009
Hello Drcoltsneck,

We posted a reply on the longer thread of this question. We suggest you took a look at our reply on that thread.

Best

Artyom and Natasha
Rogov Team
Re/max Central
Art-(908)216-5066
Natasha-(908)839-5995
rogovteam@gmail.com