Darlene Joyce, Home Buyer in Bellevue, NE

How much below listed price should I offer?

Asked by Darlene Joyce, Bellevue, NE Fri Feb 22, 2013

Answers

4
Elizabeth Pa…, Agent, Bellevue, NE
Wed Feb 26, 2014
Darlene,
It is the buyers choice on how much to offer but your agent can pull up neighborhood comps to determine what properties are selling for, This can help you decide on the appropriate price. If you do not have an agent I am more than happy to help.

Elizabeth Packett
Century 21 Century Real Estate
(402) 812-2579
Gina Grimsley…, Agent, Sioux City, IA
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Yes get a reputable agent through referral....A professional will save you time, stress and MONEY!! If a home is for sale by owner, still have an agent represent you. Horror stories abound from people buying without representation. It does not cost the buyer for this service.
Suzan Downing, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Sat Feb 23, 2013
If you don't yet have an agent, give me call, text me, or send me an email. I can take a look at the property or properties you are interested in and help you determine what a workable offer might be. As previously mentioned there are a lot of variables and it is best to take things on a case-by-case basis.

Wishing you all the best!

Suzan Downing
402-689-0121
Cat Brown, Agent, Papillion, NE
Fri Feb 22, 2013
thats not always an easy answer. Depends a lot of time on what needs to be done on the property. Your realtor will spend time looking to see what other properties sold in the neighborhood, What the sold properties amenities were, how much updating compared to yours. Of course, square footage counts along with number of BR's, baths, garage, etc. Your agent will sit down and talk with you about the process of buying a home, I like to think of it as from top to bottom. Always ask questions.
Joyce Porter, NPDodge, 402.212.6227 or 402.597.5008.