How much are the amenities per year at Bartram Springs?

Asked by Carol Grimsley, Jacksonville, FL Wed Jan 30, 2013

if in our budget if amenities were included.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107426639-5838-Alderfer-Spri…

Answers

3
Bill and Nina Bay’s answer
Bill and Nina…, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
The annual CDD fee which includes the amenities are $1,550 a year.
This is part of your property taxes and would be escrowed in with your monthly mortgage payment.
Because it is part of the property taxes, you would benefit on your income taxes.

Please contact us and we can explain the CDD in more detail.

We work together as a husband and wife team and were both born and raised in Jacksonville.
We have the expertise, experience and knowledge to guide through the home buying process in Jacksonville and the surrounding area. Because we have been lifelong residents of the city, we know the area very well and can save you time in your new home search.

You can call or email us anytime,
Nina and Bill Bay
904-553-8518 or email: ninabay@comcast.net
visit our website for more information: http://www.ninabay.watsonrealtycorp.com

We look forward to talking with you soon!
Sellin' With…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hi Carol,
this particular property has $1550 in CCD fees per the MLS. The HOA is $58/year. Their amenities are amazing fitness, clubhouse, twisty slides, competitive swimming pools, conference rooms. They also offer classes for Zumba, yoga, coffee meetings for the neighbors. I live here and sell a lot in here. I can send you the calendar of events if you would like to message me directly. I can also tell you based on the price this is pretty low for the area sales, but I have not seen the condition of this yet. It is ultimately up to the lien holder what they take. Let me know if you have any other questions.
cc.underwood@comcast.net
Thank you for your input;)
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
Henry Pruitt, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Which part of Bartram Springs are you looking at? Also the amenities are covered in the HOA fees.

Henry Pruitt
904.635.4861