How much are the Mckeon condos in Ventura selling for?

Asked by Cecilia Hunt, Santa Barbara, CA Sun Nov 18, 2012

Answers

3
Karla Reed’s answer
Karla Reed, Agent, Ventura, CA
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Hi Cecilia,

The asking prices for McKeon condos in Ventura range from about $100,000 up to $169,000 from what I've seen in the MLS. Are you thinking about selling a condo you own or purchasing one?
If you aren't working with a specific agent, I would appreciate speaking with you about your real estate needs. It's helpful to have a designated agent working for you in this fast pace market. I'd like to earn your business and have a team in place who will work to accomplish your real estate goals. Let me know how I can be of assistance to you. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Karla Reed
CA Broker #00867424
(805) 320-0113
karlyjoreed@gmail.com
Heidi Golff, Agent, Ventura, CA
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hello Cecilia,

Please keep in mind that the McKeon Condos in Ventura are under two different associations. One has the necessary requirements the lenders need in order to give you a loan; the other does not and those homes are "all cash" investments. While this may not mean a lot to your right now, the implications are that some may be worth more and easier to sell down the road. It's not just a matter of owner-occupancy rates, although that plays a big role. One of the associations has litigation pending which no lender wants to see. To get the skinny on the dividing lines of the street names and any availability, call, text, or write me. Don't forget the "sister city" in Pt. Hueneme of McKeon Condos; also an excellent investment. These, too, are all cash buildings due to owner-occupancy rates. There are some changes coming in the FNMA guidelines that soon that will change the way lenders view condos. If you are serious about investing, do so now. Once these changes are in place it will make it easier to get a loan in these buildings and the flood gates will open along with rising prices. As it stands right now, there's a serious shortage of McKeons here in Ventura.
We own a condo at 1265 Chalmette Ave. Will consider selling if we can get at least $185,000. GREAT CONDITION. I don't think there are any available for sale at this point.
Flag Mon Nov 19, 2012
Rob van Haa…, Agent, Ventura, CA
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hello Cecelia
These condo's are selling between $114 -140K.
Great investment as they rent for about $1200 a month and can make these a cash positive home for an investor or a great buy for a new home owner as you can buy it with a monthly payment less then you would pay in rent!

"Success in life equals the people you meet, plus the things you choose to create together!"

Your Ventura Real Estate Consultant.
Troop Real Estate
Rob van Haaren
(Lic# 01781953)

6128 Telegraph Road #D, Ventura Ca 93003
805-804-7035 (Cell/Text)
805-650-9566 (Fax)
http://www.walkrightin.net
venturahomedeal@gmail.com