Elizabeth Qu…, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

How much are the HOA for this property per month?

Asked by Elizabeth Quiros, West Palm Beach, FL Wed Jan 22, 2014

Answers

1
Elizabeth,

Unfortunately your question was not linked to a specific property so it is impossible to answer. If you want to send me an e-mail with the address I all be happy to get you the current fee schedule and what is included.

Keep in mind that many sellers are asking more money for their property than the most recent sales data will support. Inventory levels in the West Palm Beach area have quietly jumped for 5 straight months and we now are sitting at 8 to 9 month highs. During this time pending home sales have also dropped considerably and are at the lowest levels we have seen in over a year. The good news is interest rates have fallen over the past week which is surprising but welcomed. Do your homework and understand the metrics surrounding any home you are considering and you can still do very well.

A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start your property search and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the agents you may choose to interview. We are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack" and would love to help you find yours.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Fins Up.......................

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com